My name is Marco Peer and I joined the CVL in May 2021. I received my BSc degree in electrical engineering in 2018 and my MSc degree (Dipl.-Ing.) in energy systems and automation technology in 2021, both at TU Wien. Currently I am a teaching assistant working in the WRITE project. My research interests are document analysis and content-based image retrieval where my focus is on writer retrieval.
- M. Peer, F. Kleber and R. Sablatnig, “Self-supervised Vision Transformers with Data Augmentation Strategies Using Morphological Operations for Writer Retrieval,” in Frontiers in Handwriting Recognition, Hyderabad, India, 2022 pp. 122–136.
- M. Peer, F. Kleber and R. Sablatnig, “Writer Retrieval using Compact Convolutional Transformers and NetMVLAD,” in 2022 26th International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR), Montreal, QC, Canada, 2022 pp. 1571-1578.
- M. Peer, S. Thalhammer and M. Vincze, “Image Synthesis in SO(3) by Learning Equivariant Features Spaces,” in Proceedings of the Joint Austrian Computer Vision and Robotics Workshop 2020, 2020, p. 108–113.
- “Self-supervised Vision Transformers with Data Augmentation Strategies Using Morphological Operations for Writer Retrieval”, 18th International Conference on Frontiers of Handwriting Recognition (ICFHR). Hyderabad, India. December 6, 2022.
- “WRITE – IT unterstützte Suche und Vergleich von Handschriften”, 12. KIRAS Fachtagung. Vienna, Austria. October 25, 2022.