- Date: MON 14:00 – 18:00, WED 15:00-17:00
- Place: FAV Hörsaal 1 (Favoritenstr. 9-11, Groundfloor Room: HEEG02)
- SS22: in presence until further notice and onlie TUWEL (see Timetable)
- 066 453 Biomedical Engineering
- 066 504 Masterstudium Embedded Systems
- 066 506 Energie- und Automatisierungstechnik
- 066 932 Visual Computing
- 066 935 Media and Human-Centered Computing
- 407 UF Darstellende Geometrie
The aim of the course is to provide insights into the possibilities of using 3D acquisition methods, especially in practical, industrial applications. In the context of the course, especially methods for the spatial acquisition of the environment will be presented, which will be explained on the basis of existing applications. In particular, 3D acquisition algorithms such as Shape from Monocular Images, Shape from Stereo, Shape from structured Light and Motion are discussed from an application-specific point of view (for detailed content see lecture plan). A parallel laboratory exercise will deepen the contents of the lecture.
- Way from 3D image acquisition to complete system
- Special attention to 3D evaluation
- All 3D acquisition concepts
- LU deepens contents of lecture by exercises on photogrammetry and 3D reconstruction of real objects
- Geomagic, VisualSFM and Agisoft Photoscan as 3D reconstruction software
- Registration: The registration for the VO-exam is done via the online registration system of TU Wien (TUWIS & TUWEL), for the lecture itself there is no registration.
- Script for the course in TISS & TUWEL.
- Lecture: 1st unit: 7.3.22, 14.00 – 18:00, (c.t.) in FAV Hörsaal 1 (Favoritenstr. 9-11, Groundfloor Room: HEEG02)
- Lab Exercise: Preliminary meeting: 15.3.2021, 14:00,
VO-Exam: 27.4.22, 15:00 – 16:30, FAV Hörsaal 1, please register in TISS